This all-over print medium size backpack has plenty of room with a big inner pocket, a separate section for a 15'' laptop, a front pocket, and a hidden pocket at the back. The bag is made of a water-resistant material, which is all-over printed with your designs. The soft, padded mesh material on the back and the black handles make it perfect for daily use or sports activities.
- Made from 100% polyester
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
- Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
- Capacity: 4 gallons (15l)
- Max weight: 44lbs (20kg)
- Water-resistant material
- Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
- Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
- Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
- Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our expert in-house team
Our proofing process guarantees your satisfaction. We will send you a proof of your design and will not print it until you approve it. All blankets are proudly designed + packaged on Guam + made of high-quality fabric that is printed in the USA.
Not sure which blanket is right for you? Visit our OPTIONS page to see descriptions that will best match you to the blanket that fits your needs.
Please note that delivery time for this item is 3-6 weeks.
© 2020 For MILA with Love. All rights reserved.
Towards the end of your checkout purchase, you will be given the option to select the size of your flat rate shipping box. If you are ordering small items like masks or a neni sized blanket, a small box will be sufficient. If a medianu blanket, tee shirts or a man's chest bag, a medium flat rate box will be sufficient. However, if you are ordering multiple products, a dangkolo blanket or backpack, please ensure that you purchase a large flat rate box.
Additionally, if the selection you made is not large enough to ship your purchase, we will reach out to you and send an invoice for the postage difference necessary. Thank you for your understanding and assistance in this matter.